Error purge cleanup

Hello everybody,
I’m a french new user.
I have a problème : I have configure Urbackup with these options :
Cleanup time Windows : 1-7/1-23
Maximal number of incremental file backups : 2
But, after 1 full backup and 3 incremental file backups, I always have 3 incremental file backups (and more after another incremental file backup).
The purge not working, any delete work.

Could you help me ?

Thank’s

Can you copy/paste all the settings for the client?
When are the backups being done? Probably not a good idea to have them running during cleanup window.

Client Backup :
Incremental : all hours (1)
Number of max incremental file backups : 2
Number of min incremental file backups : 1
Number of max full file backups : 2
Number of min full file backups : 1

I think you need to wait for nightly maintenance
other thing that could be is archiving, but it s not set by default

Good morning,
I am also a new small French user.
I have a similar problem.
I am currently running with Urbackup 2.4.14. I back up my 100 Windows PCs every 4 hours.
I requested to have a maximum of 256 incremental backups and 6 full file backups (between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.) with a 1-5/20-23 purge system.
I notice that my machines far exceed 256 backups (even though they only do 3 to 4 backups per day).
Would you be able to tell me if this is a normal problem with this version of Urbackup.
Is there a command line solution to force the server to respect the backup count?
Thanks in advance

Why is nobody commenting on this? You run cleanup 22 of the 24 available hours in one day. Mon-sun between 01-23. so you have 2 hours where backups can run… Seems legit… xD

Are the backups exceeding the limit on sat and sunday? because you run zero cleanup during those days.

For economic and ecological reasons, our company turns off this server on Saturdays and Sundays. There is therefore no point in setting up a purge during this period.

I think I understand the problem: I configured the archives two months ago (the server must archive the last backup of the day, every two days). Archived saves do not appear to count towards the total save count. Can you confirm?

If you ask things like that, I think it’s time you read the manual.

Yes, I can confirm.

It’s not explicit, but upon rereading, I understood. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the replies