Date and time stamp different from web interface

Hi

I am running the latest version of Urbackup and managed to create several image backups successfully.

Now when I tried to restore the images using the restore CD, the system showed the list of successful image backups to select. However the date and time stamps listed differ from the ones showing in the web interface.

I understanding that the time is showing according to the browser locale, so how can I make the locale of the restore CD the same with the web interface?

Do I make a custom CD or any changes to the source code required?

Thanks

Actually it should use the time zone from the server. But it doesn’t so it should be UTC? I’ll fix it so that it uses server local time.

Yes I think it is using the default UTC for current_timestamp in sqlite.

A quick fix for this restore cd is probably to select the UTC timestamp from the database and then to reformat and display it as local time? For example, to use sqlite function:

Datetime(utctime,‘localtime’)

Like this: https://github.com/uroni/urbackup_backend/commit/6dfc7918465e9ae7e651288d88b632978ef58d47

Great! Thanks

One more question: once the restoration completes on a volume, the menu gives an option to reconfigure the windows drivers.

May I know what exactly does it do? Does it allow booting the restored image on different hardware?