Correct interval

Hello everyone, please tell me, I want to configure so that an incremental backup is made every day
1 full backup once a week, and to store a maximum of 10 incremental backups and 5 full backups

Image or file?

File

I need to set up for files, because I have a backup for 1 day for some reason already more than 6 times

Assuming you are not using any groups, set the below:…

Settings > File Backups

• Interval for incremental file backups: 24
  • Interval for full file backups: 7
  • Maximal number of incremental file backups: 10
  • Minimal number of incremental file backups: 1
  • Maximal number of full file backups: 5
  • Minimal number of full file backups: 1
1 Like

so thank you, I will make these settings and check if it is so good, and I wanted to ask, if I perform backups of images, and I want to make them with these pranks, then they should also adjust these settings, what did you reset? , and I wanted to ask, since I have only 4 servers and there is no need for groups, I understand that when I go to the settings and it says Clients, what does this mean? does it mean for everyone or because when I choose the right client, the settings are already completely different

I dont understand this "f I perform backups of images, and I want to make them with these pranks, then they should also adjust these settings, what did you reset?"

Settings > File backups is the default, all clients will inherit this settings IF no individual settings are set from inside the CLIENT setting as you found at the top).

All clients should have the PADLOCK icon in there settings (see image), you can reset them all form pressing REST at the top of the page, do this for every client (see image below).

To stop all clients editing their own settings can be controlled from Settings > Permissions, these will lock and remove the ability to change there own settings.

I’m sorry, I wrote poorly, I meant that I also need to configure a backup for images, and the question is, these settings that you sent will also be suitable for images

It depends what you want to keep and for how long.

well, if I want an incremental backup of the image every day and 1 full backup of the image every week, well, in order not to save many backups, I think 10 is enough

but I still did not understand about the icons with the castle or the house, why it is needed and what needs to be put

it’s for backup file setting , in your opinion it’s good setting ?

it’s for image backup, I wan’t in range after 00:00 to 6:00pm

First image looks ok, other than the max you want to store, need to review

1-7/0-18
Every day / 0000 > 1800

advise how much is better to save, because every month I download the most recent backup to the hard drive
i need from 00:00 to 06:00 in the morning
will it be good 00:00-06:00 ?

My bad, yes, it would be 1-7/0-8 (this is what your need to put in as the day / time)