I am testing the Infscape Appliance, some doubts:
- If I have already running a local UrBackup server into my LAN and I want to add external backups for some clients to external Infscape Urbackup server, ¿how can I setup these clients to connect to external server?
- In Infscape UrBackup, in cloud caché mode, It´s mandatory to have the cache disk sized to allow… how many backups? I mean, the first time that I will made the backup of a computer, it will be a full backup, so I need available the space that will take this full backup before it is uploaded to S3 cloud? If I add more computers, I need all the space that sums all full backup of all computers in the caché storage?
- It´s possible to have a “continuosly upload to S3” mode, so a minimal local cache will be needed.
- In the archive option, I saw the option to archive to cloud. I don´t understand how this exactly works?
- I have see an option to run VM inside appliance? To run VM of imaged backups of clients?
Some no technical questions:
- The documentation is “a little” outdated, is there any more updated?
- The support for payed version Infscape Urbackup is the same as free version? I mean, forums?
Thank you so much.