Client in Windows server 2003 64 bits

Hello.
I have installed the Backup Server in a Windows 2003 server PC, and the client in others Windows XP and 2003 PCs. All is ok.
But when I install the client in a Windows 2003 server 64 bits the tray icon in this machine becomes red and says me “Cannot to connect to backup server”.

:(

Yeah, tested it and there is some not correctly linked function there. Can you try this version:

http://urserver.de/urbackup/unstable/UrBackup%20Client%200.39-1.exe

Thanks!

It works!! Thanks

There is a new feature called “Image Backups von folgenden Laufwerken” (did you forget translate it? :) ).
Is it to do image backups for several drives? How is it used: “C, D” for example?

I think it is important can disable file backups with a new feature similar to “Do not do image backups”.
Also, It would be cool can cancel the activities.

:) good job

Yes. And thanks for that translation tip.

Yes (remove the space though, but I just fixed that, I think). But you need a newer server version for that to work as well.

Will add that. Though it is kind of redundant because you can just specifiy no paths to backup.

Why do you need it? What’s the use case? Thanks.

You:
“Will add that. Though it is kind of redundant because you can just specifiy no paths to backup.”

Me:
I you do it, the Logs in server software repeatedly say:
‘Constructing of filelist of “Srvsql” failed: no backup dirs’

You:
“Why do you need it? What’s the use case? Thanks.”

Me:
It is posible yo need cancel a activity beacuse, for example, you have restart a computer, client or server.

:)

¿When will you upload the new version of the client and server?

Thanks.

[quote=“albertcanarias”]…
¿When will you upload the new version of the client and server?
[/quote]

Well it needs some testing first. Do you want to help? :)

Did you see my previous reply?
I wrote this:

"
[color=#804040] You:
“Will add that. Though it is kind of redundant because you can just specifiy no paths to backup.”

Me:
I you do it, the Logs in server software repeatedly say:
‘Constructing of filelist of “Srvsql” failed: no backup dirs’

You:
“Why do you need it? What’s the use case? Thanks.”

Me:
It is posible yo need cancel a activity beacuse, for example, you have restart a computer, client or server.

:)[/color]

"

1.The error message is not really dangerous
2. The activity already gets canceled if you take the client offline (except image backups and there it is a feature)

Ok. Thanks