Client email notifications

I could not find a feature request for this so If there is one please point me to the right direction. I have about 8 different clients using my urbackup server at AWS. I would like to be able to associate an email address with clients/groups so that if a backup fails/succeeds, they get a notification. I have been using urbackup for almost 2 years now and it’s great. I think it is making great progress. I am a systems administrator and if I can make any contribution to the project I would love to do that.

Do you mean Settings>Mail?

yes exactly. but am I missing something? I want to be able to assign an email address to each client so they can get an email when a backup fails/succeeds.

Crasphlan has a feature where it emails the client if a backup has not succeeded in a specified time period (ex: 2 weeks). I like that approach, would be a nice feature.

That it already has (“Alerts” tab in the settings).

It also can send alert/fail mails after backup, but only if you create a user for each client. Then login as the user go to the Logs page and configure it at the bottom.