Can't mount vhd

Hi, i have CentOS minimal with xfs filesystem with UrBackup 2.1.19 and i can’t mount vhd. Mount button via web GUI don’t show, cli command " urbackup_mount_helper ?" shows me “Backupfolder not set”, backup job work correctly without errors, all vhd’s in folders…pls help me with mount vhd…

This is log from server:

2017-08-28 19:58:07: Testing if backup destination can handle subvolumes and snapshots…
Backupfolder not set
2017-08-28 19:58:07: Backup destination cannot handle subvolumes and snapshots. Snapshots disabled.
2017-08-28 19:58:07: Testing if backup destination can handle filesystem transactions…
Backupfolder not set
2017-08-28 19:58:07: Image mounting disabled: Backupfolder not set

I’m on urbackup 2.2.8 on freenas. Everything works fine but i don’t have the mount image button. Tested urbackup_mount_helper. I end up with the same issue. Image mounting disabled: Backupfolder not set

I do have a backup folder filled with files and images. Need help.

On FreeBSD it only works with .raw image files and if you run urbackupsrv as root.

Ok. I changed from vhdz to vhd. The compression is now done by the dataset settings. I can now mount vhd images in windows from my samba share. Thanks for your great tool!

@uroni any luck with my mounting problem?