Can't install appliance in vultr instance

Hi, i’m trying to install the infscape appliance in a new vultr Debian 10/buster instance, using the installation instruction as follow:

wget https://dl3.infscape.com/images/urbackup-app-10-13.sh && bash urbackup-app-10-13.sh

The script get downloaded and the installation starts and finish too fast, but after restarting following instruction, i never can access the web interface.

Should work now.

It doesn’t get an IP immediately after setup, so you might have to reboot the instance once (or login via console and manually setup the network). Will have to look into this at some point.

I verified via ip add and the ip is assigned to the instance. I destroyed instance, deployed again and reinstalled urbackup, I verified ip assigment before and after installation, but still can not get into web interface. The Urbackup seems not being installed correctly, i tried to verify urbackupsvr service status but the service doesn’t exist.

Still can not install infscape appliance in vultr instance, any reason?

Hello,
It seams there’s a problem with vultr, I made an installation in digital ocean without any problem. @uroni please try to replicate the problem in vultr, so maybe you can find what is happening.