Cannot uninstall client

I am trying to uninstall the client from a ubuntu machine and every time I run the uninstall script I get cannot remove '/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/local-top/urbackup-setup-snapshot': No such file or directory and it does not get removed. I am just trying to change the snapshot method and I cannot get it to go away to change to the LVM snapshot method.

Had this issue too, workaround for now (this seems a non-critical error to me) is to do a

touch /usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/local-top/urbackup-setup-snapshot

before and then repeat.

Also i found one occasion where the file “/usr/local/sbin/urbackupclient_dmsnaptool” would still be present after running the uninstaller (claiming a “purge”).

I am currently troubleshooting an issue with a dm on btrfs client reinstalling the client over and over and i immediately recognized this.

Actually, this issue with the file /usr/local/sbin/urbackupclient_dmsnaptool is confirmed and also this makes the installer think dattodb is available (since i tried that just before, but isnt easily available on a recent Debian), so the installer will just choose an option and continue installation.
However, if i first remove the file /usr/local/sbin/urbackupclient_dmsnaptool, after succesfully running the uninstaller, the installer does not choose what snapshot mechanism to use and lets me choose.
Another bug indeed.