Backup Window Timings Spanning Midnight

In the help it covers how to create a backup window:

How to define a backup window?
In the settings you can set a backup window. The server will only start backing up clients within this window. The clients can always start backups on their own, even outside the backup windows. If a backup is started it runs till it is finished and does not stop if the backup process does not complete within the backup window. A few examples for the backup window:

1-7/0-24: Allow backups on every day of the week on every hour.
Mon-Sun/0-24: An equivalent notation of the above
Mon-Fri/8:00-9:00, 19:30-20:30;Sat,Sun/0-24: On weekdays backup between 8 and 9 and between 19:30 and 20:30. On Saturday and Sunday the whole time.
As one can see a number can denote a day of the week (1-Monday, 2-Thuesday, 3-Wednesday, 4-Thursday, 5-Friday, 6-Saturday, 7-Sunday). You can also use the abbreviations of the days (Mon, Thues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun). The times can either consist of only full hours or of hours with minutes. The hours are on the 24 hour clock. You can set multiple days and times per window definition, separated per “,”. You can also set multiple window definitions. Separate them with “;”.

What t doesn’t seem to cover is whether you can specify that the window can span midnight.

For example, I would like to set it up as 1-7/19-7. i.e. every day between 7 in the evening and 7 in the morning.

I have set this and it hasn’t complained when I hit save, but it doesn’t complain if I set “1-7/25-26” as my window and this obviously isn’t going to make any sense.

I can set two time windows 1-7/19-24,1-7/0-7 to cover this time, but I’d like to know if the former method would work.

Does anyone have any knowledge on this matter?

Thanks

I have time windows like that. I do something like 0-07 though I’m not sure if the format matters.