Hi, since 3 weeks I can’t backup my Z: drive anymore, having this error :
Cannot access path to backup: “Z:” Errorcode: 3 - Le chemin d’accès spécifié est introuvable.
Hint: Volume (“Z:”) does not exist. It may currently be not present. If you are trying to backup a network location via mapped network drives please be aware that mapped network drives are per user and the UrBackup client runs as “LOCAL SYSTEM” user per default. See https://www.urbackup.org/faq.html#use_shares on how to backup network locations
I browsed the use_shares page and many others but can’t make it works again
It stopped working suddently, I can’t understand why, so I tried many things, until trying useless ones (just in case…)
- I activated the default win10 local admin instead of my usual user
- I set the service to run with this admin account
- I started UrBackupClient.exe as admin (just in case…)
- a local file backup is still working properly
- I dismount/remount my Z: via command line and GUI (net use Z: \192.168.1.15\shared_folder /user:administrateur mypassword /persistent:yes)
- I tried using another driver letter …
- I uninstalled/reinstalled urbackup client
- I updated server to 2.4.13 and client to 2.4.11
- I tried using UNC \192.168.1.15\shared_folder (should this works?) but got this error :
Hint: Directory to backup ("\192.168.1.15\shared_folder") does not exist. It may have been deleted or renamed. Set the “optional” directory flag if you do not want backups to fail if directories are missing.
- I tried creating a link (should this works?) mklink /d \shared_folder \192.168.1.15\shared_folder but got this error :
Cannot access path to backup: “\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy12\shared_folder\subfolder” Errorcode: 1326 - Le nom d’utilisateur ou le mot de passe est incorrect.
Hint: Directory to backup (“C:\shared_folder\subfolder”) does not exist. It may have been deleted or renamed. Set the “optional” directory flag if you do not want backups to fail if directories are missing.
Does anyone have an idea ?
Thanks in advance.