Backup different directores to Internet

We are using Urbackup with excelent results during lasts years.
Now, we have a special need with 2 servers, one is local and the other is remote (Internet)
a- We need to backup client system disk image, and all data directories to local Urbackup server.
b- And to backup only 1 data directory to remote server.

We can’t make backup of all data files to Internet because of remote disk space, but we need to have off-sitea copy of database files.

We configured the client not to allow configuration or select directories to backup on both servers
Then we configured the local server to accept image backups, and to backup e:\directory
And the remote server is configured to not accept image backups, and to backup e:\Database\backup directory.

The client connects to both servers, and half of the times, it behaves as expected, but sometimes it tries to copy full e:\ to Internet, and only the reduced set (e:\Database\backup directory ) to local.

The question is: How can I configure servers and client to backup different data set to each server?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem, a local server with system image and full file backup of the second hard drive and the internet server with different settings, system image and some important folders of the second hard drive.
Have you made any progress with this issue?

I solved the problem in this way:
1- Install client, and DONT CONFIGURE FOLDERS TO BACKUP. The only configuration needed is Internet server address and password.
2- Configure folders to backup in local server.
3- The difference is in remote server: Add Client, and check “Separate Setings for this client”
3-1- Disable file and image backups for this client, BUT , on Client tab, put a name “Internet”, o r Remote, or wathever you like in “Virtual sub client names”, and save.
This will automáticaly create a new client. The name will appear as Client_Name[Internet]
3-2- Configure this automatic client as you prefer (files to backup, backup window, etc).

That worked for me.