Backing up Windows server 2008R2, UR server reports 'No paths to backup configured', client log says 'can't access path to backup'

Just installed UR backup on a windows 2008R2 server, and set it to backup C: D: and E:. The URBackup server shows it’s status as Image Backup OK, but File Backup shows “No paths to backup configured”. I checked the logs on the ‘client’ and found it is getting an error that it 'can’t access path to be backed up and points to a ‘shadow copy’ folder.
Windows backup itself works fine, but since it references shadow copy I expect this may be pointing to a windows issue, but figured I’d check here for any ideas?

Here’s the log entry:
Starting unscheduled full file backup…
Component caption= name=SERVER01\MICROSOFT$r$rSSEE
Cannot access path to backup: “\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy468\wsus\updateservicesdbfiles” Errorcode: 123 - The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
Cannot access path to backup: “\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy468\wsus\updateservicesdbfiles” Errorcode: 123 - The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
Removing unconfirmed VSS path “.symlink_SqlServerWriter_{A65FAA63-5EA8-4EBC-9DBD-A0C4DB26912A}_04177290e42d79e260a1c5a426176291_SUSDB_files00000000” to "F:\WSUS\UpdateServicesDbFiles
Indexing files failed, because of error
Constructing of filelist of “server01” failed: error - index error
Backup had an early error. Deleting partial backup.

Perhaps deselect MSSQL component backup, either manually via “configure components to backup” https://www.urbackup.org/backup_mssql.html or set “Windows components backup configuration” in the advanced settings to default=0 instead of default=1 on the server.

Well I was pretty sure I’d already tried setting that but went to double check this morning… and it’s all green / OK, so SOMETHING made it start working.!!!

Anyway, thanks for your response, but 'm magically OK all of a sudden! :slight_smile: