Backed Up Hard Drives Moved to New Computer - Will Data Be Copied Again

I think I know the answer to this question, but here is the scenario. I am running Urbackup 2.4.10-1 server on my Arch Linux machine, filesystem btrfs. That machine normally backs up several Windows clients. For one of the Windows computers which was being backed up to Arch Linux, I moved those hard drives to a new Windows machine. I have added that new Windows machine as a client to be backed up by Arch Linux. My question is whether the Arch Linux server will look at the information on the new Windows machine and realize that it (the Arch Linux server) already has that information in its database and thus not recopy the information (I assume and hope that this is what will happen)… or will the Arch Linux server copy the information over from the new Windows machine and later de-duplicate that information? The reason I ask is because I may be running out of space on the Arch Linux server and thus it may not be able to copy over the terabytes of information from the new Windows machine without deleting older backups. Also, I am trying to prevent unnecessary copying back and forth across the local area network. Thanks in advance.

Akibu