Adding backup path (back) to existing client

Hi,

Have been backing up with UrBackup for over a year, and had previously had one client with a network drive (an SFTP mapping of one of my websites) that was working successfully as expected.

This computer has both file and image level backups, but this backup is related to file backups…

After a while, I removed the network drive from the selection [due to the SFTP software not always connecting after support lapsed, which has since been sorted out] and my preference was to ensure the computer itself is backed up…

With the network drive issue working again, I wanted to include the SFTP network drive in the selections, but the backups started failing again - taking the W: drive off the selection has the backup working again, so it is definitely that that is causing the issues…

Server is running the latest [stable] version of Ubuntu, client is on W10 Pro latest release…and UrBackup is one version behind latest - have a bit of triskaidekaphobia, so waiting for next version before updating that…

If possible, would be good to have the W: drive as optional so the backup of the computer doesn’t fail in the event of the drive not being connected…

Any ideas…?

Screenshot of the settings for the group, but it only has this computer in the group:

Not sure that I want to delete the client and create it again, but not sure if there is an alternative option…

Never heard anything back, so have opted to use Robocopy script to do backups of the extra drive letter…and then UrBackup captures that on the incremental [and full] backup schedule…