Has anyone used UrBackUp as a “image making tool” instead of a “backup tool”?
I was hoping we could:
- Buy 5 identical Windows laptops
- Make laptop #1 into the Windows 10 machine we need
- Boot into UrBackUp via USB and take a full image backup and store it on our Windows UrBackUp server
- Disconnect laptop #1 and connect laptop #2
- Boot into UrBackUp via USB and grab the laptop #1 image and apply it to laptop #2
- Repeat for all remainging laptops
We haven’t been having any luck, or is it even possible? (All machines are Windows 10)
Since we already have a fully working Windows UrBackUp server running… ’
we were hoping NOT to have to create a different file/image server… nor anything running Linux at all.