UrBackup Client at idle time it uses one core per 100%

I have sent the the dump to bugreports@
I can try to log a procmon dump the next time I have time to check on the affected computers.

I had a look with procmon on UrBackupClientBackend.exe before but I did it without restarting the process. Nothing was logged.

Sorry for digging up this old issue, but I observe exactly the same behaviour:

• One core is utilized by UrBackupClientBackend.exe.
  • In Procmon I see high frequent access to backup_client.db at different offsets.
  • In debug.log I see many warnings “Couldn’t follow up to root via Database. Falling back to MFT.”

I have already disabled ipv6 which seemed to solve the issue for a while, but not permanently. There is no backup in progress, nor has been recently executed.

Any idea?

I am sorry for bumping too however there is another, additional major issue. I had this setting (ipv6 disable) I do remember. Once I noticed 100% CPU I checked other things however when I checked, the configuration setting was gone. Did an update/upgrade cause it? I am kinda OK with fixing it (2 machines which are 2 meters away) but on a large installation this could become a nightmare.

Is IPv6 an issue? how did you disable it? (i have 2 machines that have dropped off the UrBackup but still on the LAN, both for some reason used IPv6, all others on IPv4 are ok…