Translation problem and remote ip problem


#1

Hi, I want to report 2 issue I have discovered.
one is a translation/placeholder problem.
I have the italian lang client and the percentage of complete is not translated…I see the placeholder percentopng

the other is that after I set up my first remote client, everything works like a charm (I added the client to the server manually and download the installer package), but in the remote client when I click access/restore backups, it opens the browser but try to connect to the internal LAN ip address of the server, not the remote one. Of course in the options there is the remote ip address. IN fact if I change manually from the browser bar I can get access.

Thanks