Separate folders for images and file backups

Hello i was wondering if you could add an option to put the images and files into separate folders in the users folder, as the way i want to set it up is all images on a local machine but i have a huge server with huge amounts of storage offsite that i want the file backups put on. so i want to be able to mount the files folder as a separate drive to the offsite server

The way UrBackup works requires a lot of file access during the backup process. Having that happen over your offsite link is probably not as fast as having it happen inside the server. Have you considered having your offsite server do the file backups and the local server do the image backups? There are many messages here about having both a local and an Internet backup server.

The way the storage system is setup is its on a closed 1 way VPN so only the one pc can access it via SSH. The server also is only a dual core and wouldn’t be great at running just as files as I want just one server to update the settings on as well.