No Update on windows client 2.1.19-cbt

Shortly after updating the Server to 2.2.7.1 (QNAP), my wife’s Notebook updated the the Client to 2.2.27-cbt, but mine didn’t.

Worser, i can not even perform a Manual update nor can i uninstall the 2.1.19-cbt Client. Whatever i try, it simply happens nothing.

Intrestingly the 2.1.19-cbt Client is working correctly and does all the backup it is configured for.

Btw, my Notebook is Windows 10 creators fall update (1709) and fully updated.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

I still have the Problem that i cannot update my 2.1.19-cbt Client to any other Version. Furthermore i cannot uninstall it (via control panel) and it does no automatic update.

Is there any possibility to force an uninstall? What could be the reason for These Problems?

Any suggestions?

No idea, it doesn’t show any hints about what could be wrong? Did you use the NSIS or the MSI installer?

After upgrading my Notebook to Windows 10 (1803) on May 1st, i gave the upgrade of the Client another Chance - and hey, it worked!
So, i now havt the 2.2.10-cbt beta on my Computer.
But now, i have another Problem.

I get this error with every file backup.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate any help.
thanks.

Add MicrosoftEdge.exe (or *.exe) to excluded files?
If you’ve problems with operating system files you’ll be restoring images, or troubleshooting rather than trying to restore them individually anyway. Backing up .exe .sys .dll and suchlike is pretty pointless in a file-based backup.