Upgraded recently to the latest version of UrBackup. Have the Urbackup version 2.2.8 server installed on a Windows 2012 R2 VMware VM. Many of the client versions don’t show on the status screen (see screenshot), thought they show that they are online.
I’ve been collecting debug logs for the last few days. Lots of clients show this way. If I try manually creating an image, it will show that “Starting backup failed”.
When I stopped the UrbackupClientBackend windows service and changed the logging to debug and then restarted the service the backups would start for one cycle. Then they started to fail again.
I’ve got the logs if they are needed.