Cannot set Windows components on client


after update of server and clients to the lastest version, I cannot set any windows components on our exchange server. It have been working before update. Now, after I’ve checked the componets to backup and click ok, no componets are backed up. Even if I check again, there is an empty list. Client permissions are set and also on the advanced tab on the server default=1.



After long try and error, I’m switching back to client 2.4.11.
Works, faster, better…

2 days unexpected work after this crappy new version.

@uroni Please do some more testing before releasing a new version which is a buggy beta in my opinion.