Can i make automatic Updates on the same time?

Heyho everyone
How can i make a fix time for automatic Backups maybe like every 10 days on 10:30?

i hope anyone have a answer for me.

From the FAQ: UrBackup - Frequently asked questions

How to define a backup window?

In the settings you can set a backup window. The server will only start backing up clients within this window. The clients can always start backups on their own, even outside the backup windows. If a backup is started it runs till it is finished and does not stop if the backup process does not complete within the backup window. A few examples for the backup window:

1-7/0-24: Allow backups on every day of the week on every hour.
Mon-Sun/0-24: An equivalent notation of the above
Mon-Fri/8:00-9:00, 19:30-20:30;Sat,Sun/0-24: On weekdays backup between 8 and 9 and between 19:30 and 20:30. On Saturday and Sunday the whole time.

As one can see a number can denote a day of the week (1-Monday, 2-Thuesday, 3-Wednesday, 4-Thursday, 5-Friday, 6-Saturday, 7-Sunday). You can also use the abbreviations of the days (Mon, Thues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun). The times can either consist of only full hours or of hours with minutes. The hours are on the 24 hour clock. You can set multiple days and times per window definition, separated per ",". You can also set multiple window definitions. Separate them with ";".

Go to settings \ Client tab and put something like 10:30-12:00 as the backup window.

The “every 10 days” would be set on the File backups or Image Backups settings page depending on which type you are running.

But you are looking at this the wrong way. This is not really a “do a fixed backup at this fixed time”. This is more based around “in this window a backup can be performed”.

There is also the idea of a FULL backup once a week, and incremental backups topping this up more regular.

To be fair, that’s not really the way this backup solution was designed.

You can “sort of” try to make it happen by constraining the backup window from, say, 10:30 (PM, I guess?) to 10:45, and then set the interval for full backups to 10 days…

But this will be a mere approximation, and doesn’t really play to the strengths of this product over products with a more rigid schedule philosophy.

I was looking for a product that would allow near continuous backups, and UrBackup has been wonderful in that regard. And, as I’ve allowed incremental backup to take place every 4 hours, they have been relatively small and unburdensome.

In any event, you are going to need to constrain the starting time of the backups (backup windows) and the types of backups (full) and the interval (every 10 days) to get close to what you are looking for.

-ASB

thanks that was very helpful for me i make Options now and will teset it overnight