After Much testing I cannot get reports to email to individual client users

I cannot get individual backup reports to be sent to clients. The process seems very straightforward but I have been working on this for 2 weeks and cannot resolve. I feel I am missing something since there is not much discussion about this.
I installed on 2 different servers with same results.

I setup server, email and added clients. test email and all reports send fine to the admin user logs email setting.
I created a user and gave rights to client. Then logged into new user and setup logs email just like admins setup.
Nothing goes out, I am using a local exchange server to send and can see the activity for the admin logs but see no attempt from the uRBackup server to send to clients email.

Update on my own. I tried everything I could think of and I finally figured out that for the individual users to get emails on their backup I needed to take take my email off (admin) the logs, send reports too: field. I will combine some other posts and get a good instruction on how to setup and will post after testing some more settings.

Hi

I have the same problem, do you have any update

Hello,

I have the same problem.
Even if I delete the email address of the admin account, only one of the users receives the reports.
I am forced to add the addresses of all users extra in the report of the admin account for all users to receive messages. This can only be a temporary solution because in this case, everyone receives all reports from everyone …

Thank you in advance,

UrBackup Server 2.4.11

Is this resolved now? I have a similar problem.

Hello,
Not for me.
I just tested again with the latest server version.
The logs do not provide more information.
UrBackup 2.4.12 / Debian stretch

hi everyone, i have similar issue.
Do you have any solution?

Hi,
Four years later. Has someone been able to solve the problem?
Any coders present who might take a shot at this particular issue?
I have the same problem as OP with the exception of client well receiving “Send ok mail after backup status goes from not ok to ok”, but this is the only mail the client receives (which is a whole can of worms on its own)